miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

Lost in my memories


Subscribe in a reader

Continuando con mi práctica de mi narrativa en inglés comparto un breve relato.

When one day, i was looking for a direction, I thought it would be easy to get there. I went by a long way and i got lost. I found a great park. I decided sit down in a brown bank and look around. I saw a large family. Adults was talking and childrens was running and playing soccer. Then i saw a girl with a mad dog. She was walking, not so far one boy was looking her. I remembered that look, when one day, i was watching a beatiful woman. In that time, i was in love. She was tall and thin. She had a magical smile that everything shone with her smile. More people began to arrive: kids, guys, more families. Silence disappeared with my old memories. Finally, I got up and went my way.

No hay comentarios: