miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

My first short story in English entitled Witness at the beach


Subscribe in a reader


One day I was walking through the streets of the district of La Punta, Callao. A district near the beach.I saw a guy.That guy had small eyes. Brown eyes. Bitter eyes.
Pronounced Eyebrows. Eyes dark circle. he looked haggard, as if he had not slept all night.
Big mouth, small nose. he had some sunglasses in his hand, as the day was warm, but the sun was fading.He was shaved. he was not a skinhead. He lookead a skinhead but he had wore a suit. .

It was a Expensive suit, now that i remember. White shirt, black tie, black suit.
he was a hunk. He left a red car. A mercedes benz. Behind him came another man. The second man had long hair.His hair was like a mane. Straight Hair. Black eyes. Big mouth. Small nose.
he also wore a suit, but it was blue. White shirt, blue tie.

They were greeted by a paunchy, balding man. The third man was a old man had a mustache, fat cheeks, in a bividi, a white and black polka dot boxers, smoking a cuban cigar.They hugged.
but then the conversation becomes difficult, because they had an argument. then the shaven-headed man, drew a revolver and shot the old man. Worse, they realized that I had watched the scene. they turned to me, all I did was start running, but they started to shoot, got in the car, and were behind me. I was afraid, I hid in a garage. I will wait until night to go home. When the Mercedes Benz Red, waiting in the corner, not coming home, I do not know when to return.

No hay comentarios: